North York Moor Tour is a comprehensive computer tour of the North York Moors National Park on a
CD ROM. Available for sale from June 11th 2004. This website contains an abbrieviated working demonstration. The main features of the CD
- 1700 full screen photographs, 100,000 words of background information and history.
- Comprehensive coverage of the National Park area, bounded by Osmotherley, Guisborough,
Saltburn, Whitby, Scarborough, Pickering, Helmsley and Thirsk.
- An alphabetical index, with one-click access to about 400 place names.
- Interactive map index.
- Hundreds of superb views of hills, valleys, moors, rivers, sea and coast, including most
of the known beauty spots (and some not so well known).
- Photographs of most towns, villages and hamlets, with a variety of abbeys, castles, churches,
pubs and bridges.
- Special sections on the Cleveland Way, North Yorkshire Moors Railway, Hambleton Drove
Road, Captain Cook.
- Ideal as a gift, present, souvenir, travel guide book or reference source.
- All for only £12, inclusive of Postage and Packing (UK only : please e-mail to make other arrangements).
Dave Titchmarsh, 4 Saxty Way, Sowerby, Thirsk, North Yorkshire YO7 1SA
tel: 01845 523637